Siemens PLM supports manufacturers in their journey to reimagine new products and reinvent their business with novel additive manufacturing (3D printing) solutions. Siemen’s AM Network, a new internal startup, is looking to add to its rapidly growing team a UX Expert.
As a UX expert you will have the opportunity to influence the way small to large manufacturers worldwide do their daily job, from the high level concepts to the very small usability and design details.
· 5+ Years of experience as a UX expert for large scale B2B systems
· Experienced with Cloud Web solutions and cloud platforms
· Proven experience with workflow analysis, UX methodologies and Usability Testing practices
· Experienced working with Axure and Adobe. (Zeplin is a plus)
· Previous experience as Product Manager - advantage
· Dedicated, task oriented, self-driven and able to deliver complex projects
· Readiness to travel and meet customers
· Deliver end-to-end user experiences according to user needs and business goals
· Facilitate product visions by researching, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences
· Conduct usability testing to learn how customers use the solution and identify what should be changed to improve customers satisfaction
· Work closely with development to ensure designs are understood and implemented correctly.
· Become an expert of our solution, and have a deep understanding of customers workflows and needs.
· Collaborate with other UX members to align solutions and plan the product vision
Job ID: 89832
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time