Customs & Trade Statistics Support Clerk (m/f)
Shared Services are a strategic partner for Siemens supporting our internal customers and colleagues in a professional way that allows them to fully concentrate on their core activities.
At our Lisbon Hub nearly 800 employees provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care - to more than 60 Siemens entities across Europe, in 20 different languages.
To support our operations, we are looking in Business Administration Services FTS for a “Customs & Trade Statistics Support” Clerk fluent in German (m/f)
What are my responsibilities?
- As our Subject Matter Process Expert, you analyze goods of our company with suppliers’ ones and maintain those details up to date the complex processes according to our technical and / or commercial characteristics and mark them in compliance with the legal requirements of foreign trade law;
- Support Service Line Manager on current Projects;
- Improvement process proposal.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have completed your technical studies well or you have an equivalent qualification with appropriate professional experience;
- You like to work with new tools and systems, and you've probably already gained some experience with SAP;
- Gathering complex problems and developing solutions;
- Fluent knowledge of German language;
- Proficiency in English will be a plus;
- Service Attitude and customer oriented;
- Strong communication skills (both orally and writing);
- Team player;
- Confident in working in an international environment;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Analysis capabilities.
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide.
Job ID: 89865
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time