Building Solutions Manager Fire Safety 80-100 %
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Division Building Technologies with its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, is a global market leader in the field of safe, energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings and infrastructure. Together with around 30,000 employees worldwide, we are helping to create a better future. We offer a unique combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, as well as energy management. Visit siemens.ch/jobs/bt for an insight into our organisation, our products and services, the challenges we face, our vacancies and the opportunities open to you to start, change or advance your career at our Building Technologies Division.
The global Solution and Service Portfolio unit within the Building Technologies Division develops global strategies and solutions which support the digitalization of buildings and processes. We develop the right technology to transform operations, and the right services and solutions to increase asset performance across the entire building lifecycle. The expertise of our employees remains a key driver of our business, and our global Solutions Portfolio team in Zug is looking for a motivated Fire Safety Solutions Manager to support our Sales Regions in developing and executing our strategic solution activities.
Your new responsibilities
- Create innovative fire safety solutions that make a difference in improving safety and security in buildings, leveraging our world-leading portfolio and integrated building management system by integrating with other systems in buildings, such as elevators, public addressing and notification systems
- Create technical solution blueprints for defined vertical markets such as laboratories, or data centers for our fire safety solutions
- Actively follow and anticipate market needs, competition and changes in market regulations for the relevant Sales Regions
- Continuously develop the competitiveness of our fire safety solutions, including by improving our sales and engineering/commissioning practices
- Support the target Sales Regions during rollout activities and play an active role during important customer visits
- Create marketing collaterals for our solutions together with your marketing colleagues, and actively promote our solutions internally and externally
Your skills and experience
- University degree in building/electrical/mechanical engineering or similar technical education. Additional business degree would be a plus
- At least five years of experience in product or solution management and technical knowledge of fire safety systems will have given you a solid background
- As an expert in fire safety solutions, you will already have acquired expertise in total building solutions
- An ability to collaborate with and influence stakeholders on all hierarchical levels and across organizations within an intercultural environment
- A flair for analyzing complex situations and driving results even in uncertain conditions
- A high level of presentation, negotiation and communication skills in English is required. German, or at least one other European language, would be a bonus
Good reasons to work at Siemens
We offer a huge number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women's network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us at siemens.ch/jobs/why.
We look forward to receiving your online application including CV and letter of motivation with an indication of your availability. Please upload references and certificates in a second step after creating an account. If you have any questions about this position, please contact our recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we only accept applications via our job portal siemens.ch/jobs.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 89915
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either