Gas turbine Negotiation support Engineer
Gas Turbine Negotiation Support Engineer
Location: Gurgaon, India
Department: Power and Gas
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Engineering
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Achieving outcomes that matter
We identify areas of growth. Thanks to our extensive service network around the world, we can offer a wide range of support services for the oil and gas industry.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Siemens Power Generation is seeking a responsible, professional and self-motivated individual to fill an open position in our Gas Turbine Negotiation Support team in Gurgaon. As an integral member of this team, candidates will interface with various Engineering disciplines to ensure the most competitive engine configuration at lowest possible risk is available via our automated tool landscape to Siemens Sales personnel who are located in Sales Hubs around the world.
- Typical tasks may include (Role & responsibilities):
- Data maintenance for currently existing automation tools (e.g Automatic Performance Tool, Negotiation Support Tool). Data includes frame limits, typefile and DPTI data, risks, etc.
- Development of improved solutions for data storage (e.g. Cloud storage), including concept development, interfacing with users and local points of contact
- Developing skills to maintain currently existing tools, with support of CTT organization
- Creation, evaluation, review and application of specifications and other technical documents.
- Testing newly developed typefiles before release
- Preparation of Technical Limit of Authority documents including performance guarantees for standard projects
- Assistance in identifying opportunities for engine performance improvements
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelors/Master degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering with more than 2 years of related experience. The following criteria will be additionally used to identify and differentiate between top candidates:
- Familiarity with gas turbine engines, including thermodynamics, aerodynamics, propulsion systems
- Knowledge of computer programming such as FORTRAN, C++, APEX
- Experience with performance analysis or testing of high-speed rotating equipment
- Strong communication, organizational, and teaming skills required
- Personal Traits & Attributes: Responsible, Thorough, Organized, Results Oriented
- Candidate must be responsible, reliable, detail-oriented, assertive, and self-motivated.
- Candidate must have the ability to perform well under pressure and meet deadlines on time.
- Additional Preferred Experience:
- Development of software tools for automation, engineering calculations, and databases
- Experience of development using APEX
- Thermodynamics methods, GT-performance
- Java scripting
- HTML scripting
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 89917
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time