Project Management Team Leader
- Coordinates overall planning of projects and decides on allocation of resources.
- Maintains constant communication to customers, outside contractors or other stakeholders.
- Sets up and monitors the status of all assigned projects, and supports the accountable Project Managers.
- Manages consolidation and completion of budget planning’s for all projects, and ensures related reporting’s.
- Decides and allocates financial and personnel resources, to the assigned projects
- Ensures that quality standards for Project Management processes are met at all times.
- Initiate improvements and ensures appropriate PM workflow environment.
- May clarify cases as an escalation point.
- Oversees and manages a dedicated team of Project Manager and/or Project Management Office staff.
- At least 2 years of experience of being responsible of successful projects
- Ability to manage & supervise multiple projects and project teams.
- Knowledge and experience acquired over 3 - 5 years in processing / erection / engineering / development / commercial activity with varying duties and functions.
- Experience in negotiating and dealing with customer and subcontract complaints.
- Advanced understanding of Quality, Safety & Environment requirements.
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering and management qualifications.
Job ID: 89933
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time