o Processing and coordinating of orders, product returns/replacements, product warranties primarily in the SAP tool including:
o processing order confirmation to customers, ordering to vendors, monitoring fulfilling deliveries to customers
o and issuing timely invoices in accordance to procedures and guidelines set by Siemens.
o Attending to customer's order status enquiries in a prompt manner.
o To be proactive and update sales personnel-in-charge on customer delivery problems.
o Housekeeping of system (SAP) documents within the policies and development set-out in the monthly logistics report including key figures in billing due lists, open purchases and open job orders.
o Preparation of export-related documents and shipping documents in accordance to local regulations and export control requirements where applicable, letters of credit, and certificate of origin, etc
o Liaise with suppliers and establish the necessary and correct procedure to handle different logistics requirements and obtain proper documentation from suppliers
o Involvement in stock inventory reconciliations (stock counts).
o Ensure compliance with authorization guidelines.
o Special projects or tasks may be assigned where applicable.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Possess at least a Diploma or equivalent in Supply Chain or Logistics, Business Administration or equivalent.
• Meticulous and resourceful.
• Analytical and able to problem solve independently
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
• Prior experience in SAP SD and/or MM module(s) will be preferred
• Able to start at short notice.
• Prior experience in a similar role is highly advantageous.
Job ID: 89937
Organisation: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time