Distributor Sales Professional_InVitro & InVivo
The Distributor Sales Professional plans and executes sales targets and activities in selling assigned products to customers, who sell Siemens Healthineers products to their own customer base, in order to increase sales and to achieve defined commercial targets.
The Areas of Responsibility for this role include but are not limited to:
- Plans sales volumes and potentials of target distributors.
- Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning based on inputs from the distributor.
- Analyses distributors' markets, strategy, position and needs, investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for products.
- Sets targets and monitors performance of distributors based on Service level Agreement between SHS and the Business Partner/distributor
- Continuously analyses capacity, capability and resources within the Business Partner/Distributor and takes appropriate action
- Prepares contacts and builds and maintains a customer focused network.
- Supports distributors directly in cost-/benefits analyses and calculations in order to demonstrate specific advantages of using Siemens products.
- Prepares and negotiates proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management and NBSP
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs.
- May act as point of contact in commercial matters.
- Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of National Diploma in Medical Technology or relevant such as B.Tec.
- Good understanding of In-Vitro testing and of Small to Large Lab work-flow, management and challenges.
- The applicant needs to preferably come from a sales environment dealing with InVitro or InVivo instruments, and have a minimum of 5 years proven track record in healthcare sales
What else do you need to know?
- A valid South African drivers license is required
- A valid South African Passport
NB: This role involves extensive travel in South Africa and the SADC regions.
Job ID: 89939
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time