What are responsibilities for this role?
Implement Siemens Components strategy, closely collaborate with designer, supported by APE/Sourcing for electronic component selection,In order to meeting the product performance requirements
Handle BT global manufacturer/supplier change notice(PCN). Acquisition of PCN, LoDS and EOL notification, identify concerned components and clarify their usage. Search for compatible components which the products can be replaced to ensure the normal products delivery.
Apply Part number in PDM system (CADIM or TC), Maintain component information up-to-date, apply SAP number for new parts, execute component qualification process
Tracking new technology, introduce new components to design, support local supply chain build-up, promote Design to Cost。
Technical support for IQC,APE,SP and Logistic, plan for risk manangement, closely collaboration for sustainable delivery
How to qualify for this job?
1. 5+ years related working experience in component engineer, 1+ year’s product design experience in HVAC,
2. Familiar with the components PCN change process, have the rich component supplier cooperation experience
3. Strong capability in English reading and writing as well as English speaking
1.Bachelor degree or above, master degree is preferred, major in electron component ,electrical and electronic engineering, industrial automation or related
2. Preferably have basic knowledge of product development process and HVAC field
3. Preferably working experience under regular project management and process control
4. Experiences in international companies are advantages
Job ID: 89956
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time