- Perform administrative duties for one or more senior leaders and department professionals
- Deal with all incoming calls promptly and professionally, including distributing it to staff and preparation for collection
- Purchase stationery in procurement system
- Manage meeting room booking system
- Communicate with vendor for maintenance and payment of indoor plants
- Receive deliveries and ensure that they are forwarded to the correct department
- Allocate express fee to different cost center every month
- Be responsible for greeting all visitors, issued with a badge and introduced to the appropriate member of staff
- Be responsible to update the Greater China contact list
- Carry out various clerical, administrative and data entry tasks as required
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. Have good knowledge of administrative practices and procedures
2. Good communication (English & Chinese) and interpersonal skills
3. Have ability to multi-task, be detail-oriented.
4. Minimum 2 years administrative working experience
5. Language skills including Chinese and English capability.
6. Willing to learn, Self-motivated, well-organized, helpful and responsible, able to work under pressure.