Sales Operations - Contractor
What are my responsibilities?
1. Performs standard analyses of business goals, business systems, objectives and needs and of the general business environment.
2. Plans and designs business processes/tools and makes recommendations in order to improve and support business activities.
3. Utilizes systems and data to resolve business issues in the most effective and productive manner.
4. Engage in the entire process of contract preparation from beginning to final approved/signed, for example prepare standard template for 1st sales contract submit to client, modify the contract according to sales requirement & legal, finance comments, help to coordinate the final approval for any non-standard contract and get the final signature internally.
5. Make sure every outgoing contract is consistent with the final authorized approval.
6. Contract filling &other business analysis preparation when appropriate and as assigned by the operation manager.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. Good interpersonal skills to build up healthy cooperative relationship with the team, effective communication skills in listening, questioning, and summarizing.
2. Language skills including Chinese and English capability, especially in writing skills.
3. Minimum 2 years working with business environment.
4. Self-starter with excellent attention to details with accuracy and consistent follow-through skills.
5. Willing to learn, Self-motivated, well-organized, helpful and responsible, able to work under pressure.
6.Good Knowledge and skills of MS Office software
Job ID: 89969
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time