Sales Professional_Public Sector
The Sales Professional plans and executes sales targets and activities in a specified region and assigned Key Account for the portfolio of Siemens Healthineers In-Vitro and In-Vivo instruments, in order to increase sales with all existing and potential customers and to achieve defined commercial targets.
The Areas of Responsibility for this role include but are not limited to:
- Build long term relationships with key stakeholders in government institutions.
- Plans sales volumes and potentials of all customers in the assigned region.
- Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
- Analyzes the specific market conditions and builds a sound market related network of stakeholders.
- Spots opportunities for local product and service portfolio solutions.
- Prepares customer contact, builds and maintains a customer focused network.
- Prepares / coordinates and negotiates proposals in cooperation with proposal management/other involved professionals and management.
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs.
- Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
- Contributes to the development of After-Market business in the region.
- Acts as a point of contact to customers in commercial matters and influences collaboration within the organization to secure customer support.
- Revenue target, Market Share, Scope of Work, Climbing the Customer Ladder status Improvement.
- Probes customers in order to fully understand their needs and problems.
- Suggests solutions, products and services that fit customers’ requirements.
- Leverages industry trends to position Siemens solutions
- Sells Siemens products and solutions to all key stakeholders within targeted accounts.
- Successfully launches new products and services.
Healthcare Industry Knowledge:
- Has deep knowledge of the healthcare market, developments and trends.
- Knows the business of healthcare ownership, structure, reimbursement, regulations, capital markets,
- Operating margins, key legislation, products, technology, etc.
- Foresees how developments and trends could impact the healthcare industry, customers and Siemens
- Business environment.
Account Management Skills 1:
- Researches and compiles information on targeted accounts
- Efficiently prospects and qualifies new customers and business opportunities, Sets objectives and prepares on-going account strategies and plans to achieve sales targets.
- Creates overall account-level and call-level plans to drive sales activities - using proven planning concepts.
- Is skilled at creating interest and setting sales appointments
- Establishes rapport and cultivates relationships with key players in assigned accounts.
- Serves as a trusted advisor across assigned accounts C-Level.
- Accurately assesses probability of closure.
- Analyzes sales losses and defines corrective actions
- Maintains complete and accurate account documentation in company-supported sales and CRM tools.
- Maintains total involvement during the sales cycle, bringing in additional resources as needed.
- Ensures the highest level of customer satisfaction in every engagement, helping facilitate long-term, repeatable business.
- Describes the major product offerings, specifications/technical features, primary applications and service options for all Healthcare Sector products.
- Has knowledge of peripherals (if applicable), interfaces, compatibility, networks, and other IT-related items.
Clinical Knowledge (If applicable):
- Understands customers’ clinical workflows.
- Understands clinical applications and approaches to disease management.
- Competitor Knowledge: Understanding of competitor offerings in basic.
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of National Diploma in Medical Technology or relevant such as B.Tec.
- Good understanding of In-Vitro testing and of Small to Large Lab work-flow, management and challenges.
- The applicant needs to preferably come from a sales environment dealing with InVitro or In Vivo instruments, and have a minimum of 5 years proven track record in healthcare sales
- Must have a full understanding of government procurement processes and requirements.
What else do you need to know?
- A valid South African drivers license is required
Job ID: 89988
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time