Trainee Engineer - Energy Management
Who are we?
As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure, the Energy Management Division provides utility companies and industries with the portfolio that meets their needs. This includes facilities and systems for the low-voltage and distribution power grid level, smart grid and energy automation solutions, power supply for industrial plants, and high-voltage transmission systems.
Where will I be working?
Siemens Pakistan’ Energy Management Customer Service division is pleased to announce an exciting opportunity to join our growing team as a Trainee Engineer.
Main task and responsibilities:
· Preparation of proposals / tenders for Customer Services Portfolio for utilities and industrial customers
· Review of technical specifications and requirements of customer's inquiry
· Evaluate vendor's offer for technical compliance with the requirement
· Coordination with customers/sales team to understand their requirements & proposing a suitable solution
· Support in Sales & Marketing of Siemens products i.e. organizing presentations and meeting customers to technically brief about different solutions for business development for CS
· Providing support for further market penetration by searching new business prospects
· Working in liaison with utilities and private customers for acquiring information related to Siemens installed base at their substation/grid stations
· Support in technical scrutiny of vendors
· Support for site co-ordination during execution of projects
· Support in co-ordination with customers during the execution of projects
· Ensuring compliance on technical, commercial and EHS aspects during the execution of projects as per customer and Siemens requirements and policies
· Support in timely completion of projects while ensuring customer satisfaction
Ideally, at least 2 years of experience with a solid Knowledge of Substations, HV / MV / LV / Transformers and related Balance of Plant.
Strong communication skills, with the ability to influence and negotiate with international suppliers, is a must.
An engineering/Electrical degree is essential.
Job ID: 90028
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time