QT Software Developer
The successful candidate will be part of the Energy Management project team and will have to develop new functionalities and maintain complex applications solutions.
Your new role:
• Develop new features for the existing applications using the QT library, Git, C++
• Design and implementation of customer specific requirements
• Review specifications and propose technical solutions
• Collaborate with peer organizations, quality assurance and end users to produce cutting-edge software solutions
• Interpret business requirements to articulate the business needs to be addressed
• Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently
• Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
University degree in computer science, automation, electronics and telecommunications, informatics, mathematics or comparable.
Knowledge and experience in object-oriented software development, software design
Good knowledge of Lean / Agile methodologies. Experience working in an agile Team
Good knowledge of C/C++ programming language, experience using the QT Framework.
Good English skills, German is considered a plus
We’re Siemens, a collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us!
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. The Corporate Technology division in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
Job ID: 90086
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time