Business development -customer Services
Business Development – Customer Services
Can you help us shape the future through Energy Transmission & distribution? We’re looking for talented individuals with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our team, develop your skills on the job and work in a dynamic project execution team impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come..
We make real what matters
- Be Prime responsible for proactive Sales Activities. Plan & visit customers for generation of Service business opportunities/ bring leads to Sales. Creating pull effect from market and build pool of requirement for entire customer service Business portfolio,
- To conduct regular promotional activity at customer place like Customer Service presentations, Spec-in activities for tenders. Development of new customers for CS Business Unit
- To track opportunities and drives close collaboration between Sales & Business Unit to provide technical support on CS portfolio, to increase order value in region.
- By Routine discussion and communicate on sales opportunities strategy with members of the CS team
- Possess high initiative to push channels and customers to derive higher growth. Quality and result-oriented, with entrepreneurial spirit and strong customer focus
What you need to make real what matters
· You must be a Graduate/diploma in Electrical engineering with experience of 5-8 years
- Knowledgeable & experienced in Sales, Marketing and/or Business Development activities of Transmission & Distribution products preferably in after sales services.
- You Should have exposure to Business of Spare parts, Services, Retrofits, Maintenance contracts of Transmission & Distribution product networks
- You Should be familiar with Market, Customer Base within India. Area of responsibility is Eastern Region i.e. (WB, North- East Territory, Chattisgarh, Bihar, Assam etc).
- Good Communication and Presentation Skills.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role.
We’re . A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 90131
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time