Technical Trainer and Training Consultant HVAC Products 80 - 100%
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Division Building Technologies with its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, is a global market leader in the field of safe, energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings and infrastructure. Together with around 30,000 employees worldwide, we are helping to create a better future. We offer a unique combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, as well as energy management. Visit siemens.ch/jobs/bt for an insight into our organisation, our products and services, the challenges we face, our vacancies and the opportunities open to you to start, change or advance your career at our Building Technologies Division.
You are starting off with defining a training concept for our HVAC product portfolio. You prepare and conduct technical classroom trainings and you deliver virtual classes. Additionally, you are supporting product managers and are collaborating with the Customer Support team.
Your new responsibilities
- As a technical trainer you support the roll-out of our HVAC products, such as valves and actuators, their installation and operation. You develop training concepts and the contents for classroom and digital trainings. You focus on the learning needs of a mixed audience, including Siemens trainers and engineers from the country organizations and customers. You also specify which training equipment is needed for your classes. Occasional travel might be required.
- You develop your specialist product knowledge with colleagues from Product Development and Product Management.
- Through close collaboration with Customer Support you gain insights into problems our customers are reporting. By leveraging this knowledge, you are increasing the value of your trainings.
- As a training consultant you support product managers with optimizing their training activities: You advise on learning goals and matching methods, and you assist with the usage of tools to create digital modules.
- You are supporting the Marketing team with product sales trainings and coordinate the production of e-learnings with internal and external experts and providers.
Your skills and experience
- Successfully completed degree (Bachelor of Science) in HVAC engineering technology, building technology and hydraulics, or related technical disciplines.
- You can break down complex technical subject matter into learner-friendly knowledge nuggets. You can transfer knowledge effectively, based on a proven track record as a trainer.
- Your methodical-didactical abilities form an important basis for classroom and digital training solutions. High willingness to learn new methods and technologies in the field of training and to implement them actively is an important prerequisite.
- You are experienced in developing training concepts, training content and implementation plans, which you are pushing towards completion.
- You enjoy networking in international teams and facing new challenges, stemming from a highly dynamic business field and the digitalization of the industry.
- You have a convincing manner and speak English fluently. German and further languages would be an advantage.
Good reasons to work at Siemens
We offer a large number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women's network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us at siemens.ch/employer.
Your new workplace
We look forward to receiving your full online application including a CV and letter of motivation. Please upload references, certificates and an indication of your availability in a second step after creating an account. Please note that we only accept applications via our job portal siemens.ch/jobs.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 90154
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either