Manager of GMO, Beijing
▪ The MANAGER OF GMO serves as liaison between top management, employees and other stakeholders, and organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external key relations.
▪ All executive management assistance, including the handling of all business related issues, filtering and consolidation of information for executive management decisions, as well as certain secretarial tasks, such as e-mail handling;
▪ Work independently on projects, from conception to completion and must be able to handle a wide variety of topics and confidential matters with discretion. Give advice, oversight and guidance to special projects of high importance for the organization.
▪ Preparation of presentations for the executive management, in co-operation with SLC CC, Controlling, Strategy and SMC;
▪ Preparation, organization and follow-up of corporate meetings, such as SLC leadership Meeting, SLC QBR and annual SCMM, meeting alike.
▪ Organization and coordination of the program and logistics for SLC VIP visitors from Siemens Germany (e.g. MBM, other business/corp executives ) and other countries to SLC/Siemens customers ;
▪ VIP guest and delegation reception and treatment;
▪ Communication and liaison with Siemens Headquarters and external organizations, such as German and European Chamber of Commerce, German Embassy and local clients on operational issues of SLC Executive Management;
▪ Deal with a wide range of personalities and people from vared social –economic background
▪ Handling, forwarding and channeling of customer queries;
▪ Operational office management;
▪ Performs other work-rated duties as assigned
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to initiate, perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
- Accurate, with excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including Senior Management, Board Members, headquarters and external partners
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment, ability to work under pressure.
- Forward looking thinker, creative, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in related field required, Masters Degree and/or MBA highly preferred
- Strong work tenure: Five to ten years of experience supporting C-Level Executives, preferably in a highly matrix organization
- Eight years of related experience with at least three years of solid progressive senior-level supervisory/management experience in the area of Business Operations and/or Strategy/Business Development
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and web platforms
Job ID: 90172
Organisation: Corporate Development
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time