IT and Virtual Education Administrator (m/w/diverse)
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as IT and Virtual Education Administrator (m/w/diverse).
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, your new role in Global Education Services will suit your expectations.
- You operate and support our Education-internal server- and workstation-based infrastructure (Windows, Linux) and you are responsible for uptime of these assets and thereby ensure the availability of our global training offerings
- You prepare and administer a VMware ESXi Server Landscape, incl. the preparation and implementation of virtual machines, import and/or actualize simulated patient data, and check and provision of all necessary network resources
- You prepare and administer local workstations and clients via installation/update of requested special product software, import and/or actualize simulated patient data, planning and checking the network / hardware resources in class room respective to and in the server room(s)
- You prepare and support different media-related technologies to ensure video-based and/or livestreaming training delivery
- You responsibly manage different types of Hard- and Software across our education facilities, from Servers to Workstations, via Virtual Machines and Tablets, to Cameras. This includes different types of software distributions e.g. Windows Server 2008 to 2016, Linux Ubuntu and Red Hat, VMware Hypervisor, special media software for live streaming, media management, and others
This position may suit you best, if you would like to leverage your Informatics experience as a game changer in an international and intercultural environment.
- You hold a degree (e.g. professional education, university or any other comparable certified education) in Informatics, as an IT administrator, or similar
- You have several years working experience
- You have excellent knowledge and experience with Server-Virtualization (VMware), Scripting and creation of proper documentation
- Very good technical knowhow on network technologies and safety, streaming technologies, Windows OS, Linux OS, VMware Solutions)
- You are of an analytical and problem-solving personality, showing flexibility and support within an international team
- You show a communicative and team-related behavior as well as initiative and clear customer focus
- You have intercultural skills and competencies
- Advanced English language skills are a must; German skills are considered a huge advantage
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) / 17 – 1717
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Janina Blatt.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 90182
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time