Clinical Sales Specialist Ultrasound Milano
Your mission and responsibilities:
• Train customers and be responsible that customers are properly trained in applying the best possible clinical procedures to achieve optimal usage of the equipment delivered.
•Responsible to support the sales process by clinical presentations, clients on-site visits, post-sales training and subsequent follow-up on request.
• Proactively support sales for upgrades and new features for installed base, support and advice marketing force during tenders and system promotions
• Support the customer in solving equipment problems by identifying the critical issues and providing the correct diagnosis to the reference technician
• Provide feedback from the customer/markets on our solution back to the Business Innovation Unit
• Support new products launches and provide required applications report on completion of all application visits
• Master Degree level education in scientific studies or equivalent
• In-depth knowledge and experience of Clinical Ultrasound Application
• 3/5 years of experience in clinical Ultrasound field
• Willingness to travel is required
Your attributes and skills:
• Clinical Ultrasound skills
• Ability to relate with clinicians (doctors and SIC)
• Ability to understand the real needs of customers
• Excellent Communication skills and Commercial attitude
• Business Result Orientation
• Team work
• Good level in English, verbal and written in addition to local language
• Preferably based in Milan
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
Check our Career Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
The candidate will have to respect the active regulations related both to the safeguard of health and security in the workplaces, environment and quality and to the protection of personal data (Data Privacy) and information security protection, according to the policies and company rules.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Job ID: 90184
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time