Full Stack Developer (m/f/diverse) - Cloud und IoT
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You are a member of an international development team for our cloud and IoT portfolio.
- For our product solutions you are working on both front-end and back-end.
- In this case scalability and user experience have a high priority.
- In an agile environment you work closely together with system and software architects.
- You have a university degree, preferably in computer science, or a comparable IT education, e.g. IT specialist (m / f / diverse) for application development.
- You are aware of modern methods of professional software engineering, in particular agile development processes like SCRUM.
- You have several years of experience in object-oriented programming, preferably in C #.
- You have practical experience in the development of web and cloud applications, preferably in the environment of .net, AngularJS and AWS.
- Knowledge in C++, Python and F # is an advantage.
- Good command of German and English (spoken and written).
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Jörn Labus.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 90220
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time