HR Administrator - German speaker (m/f) Austria Team
HR Shared Services are a
strategic partner for Siemens, providing services in the field of Human
Resources and supporting our internal customers and colleagues in a
professional way that allows them to fully concentrate on their core
activities. Our Hub in Lisbon provides services to several Siemens entities
across12 different countries in more than 15 different languages.
We are seeking to strengthen our German speaking service delivery capabilities in HR for our Austria operations.
What are my responsibilities?
Execution of Human Resources Administration related activities for Siemens
Austria, such as:
- Data and employee lifecycle event management related to employees (from onboarding to termination);
- Management of employee related organizational structure (cost center, org unit, manager);
- Administration of one-time / variable compensation;
- Time management administration.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- High School, Bachelor or Professional School Degree or equivalent experience;
- Fluency in German (knowledge of English will be considered a plus);
- Solid MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Team Player, with a strong customer focus, results & quality orientation;
- Reliable, organized, autonomous and with strong communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment.
Curious? We look forward to hearing from you!
Job ID: 90255
Organisation: Human Resources
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time