Technical Project Manager
- The Technical Project Manager essentially bears the full technical responsibility for FACTS (Synchronous Condenser, SVC, STATCOMs) project(s).
- Works in close cooperation with the Offshore and Onshore Project Managers, Internal stake holders and the customer.
- Subject Matter Expert for Synchronous Condenser
- Organizing and delivering the technical content (drawings, designs, studies, trainings, factory acceptance tests, site acceptance tests, performance tests) of the project in close cooperation with the stakeholders
- Controlling the sub-projects and work-packages of engineering, coordinating between the various engineering disciplines, defining technical solutions
- Issues stipulations with regard to content and quality, the deadline and costs and fully supports the Project Manager to achieve the Project Objectives.
- Facilitate and Support supply chain management at different stages of procurement process on technical topics.
- Build technical consultant relationship with customers
- Build understanding of the latest IEC / Australian standards and technical practices
- Facilitate & Conduct Trainings to Customer and to internal organizational team across the region
- Support in technical sales / business development for the organization in Australia for FACTS to capture more opportunities and build business while executing projects.
- Assist in Tender Management, Prepare Bid Proposals (technical solutions and concepts) including obtaining detailed technical content from various engineering disciplines and sub-suppliers (internal and external) and help in optimization of overall cost with technical inputs
- A bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 10 years of work experience in Projects related to Synchronous condenser / FACTS / Gas / Steam Turbines.
- At least 3 year’s experience in Synchronous condenser projects. You should be a subject Matter Expert for Synchronous Condenser
- Exposure to some of these fields for e.g synchronous condenser automation, generator voltage control, electrical protection, system integration, HMI/plant control, real-time simulation, system analysis
- No restrictions to travel and are prepared to be at site based on project needs.
Job ID: 90290
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time