E-Business Manager (EM LP WA)
What are my responsibilities?
· Be responsible for planning up and executing the overall sales strategy for Siemens WA E-business.
· Be responsible for managing E-business sales team and achieve the target.
· Be responsible for daily coordination and communication with E-business platforms such as Tmall, JD, and Suning.
· Be responsible for coordinating with distributors to draw up and execute daily and sales promotion plan.
· Be responsible for the relevant business data analysis.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· >5 years experience in channel business, construction materials or consuming related business is preferred; >2 years people management experience
· University or college education degree, major in electric or marketing is preferred;
· Good understanding, analysis and learning ability;
· Good communication skill; 3.Channel and projects sales experience;
· Basic English (reading and writing) & PC skill (MS office);
· Working experience in MNC is preferred.
· Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
· Highly self-motivate and directed
· Team-Oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment
Job ID: 90294
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time