Lean & Agile Coach
How will you Build the Future? Are you ready to explore an opportunity to be a key driver of large scale Agile / Lean Transformation? Join us as part of Agile/Lean Coaching team to lead the journey of new way of working for SIEMENS.
Change the future with us.
- You are passionate about Agile/ Lean Journey as a servant leader
- You enable building high performance teams and learning organization
- You are curious to learn new things and at the same time ready to unlearn!
- You are a change catalyst (Challenge status quo, courageous, walk the talk!)
- You are flexible to wear required hat as a Trainer, Mentor, Consultant and Coach
- You collaborate with other coaches to synergize agile/lean transformation journey
What you need to make real what matters.
- You have a Bachelor's/Master’s degree in any branch of engineering or MBA with 10+ years of experience
- You have 6+ Years of experience and expertise in Agile/ Lean transformation and coaching Agile teams using Scrum, Kanban and Agile/ Lean Methods/techniques
- You have played roles like enterprise or team agile coach, Scrum Master, Product Owner
- You possess excellent facilitation, presentation and communication skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Harini G is looking forward to getting to know you.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about Siemens at:
Job ID: 90319
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time