Real Estate | Accounting, Controlling & Reporting - English Speaker (m/f)
Siemens Real Estate Business Administration Global Support Center is a strategic partner for Siemens who provide internal services in Accounting, Controlling & Administration for Real Estate, supporting our internal customers and colleagues in a professional way that allows them to fully concentrate on their core activities.
Our location in Lisbon provides services to 36 countries across Europe, America and Africa in more than 15 different languages.
We are looking for a Supplier & Contract Administrator, fluent in English, to support our operations for UK&IE and/or CTA.
What are my responsibilities?
- Perform the periodic financial closing process
- Perform standard financial reporting in accordance with the company and business guidelines & timetables
- Review key account balances to ensure financial data is reliable and correct
- Compile the department Balance Sheet and P&L for submission to reporting systems
- Post journals as necessary to correctly reflect the transactions of the business
- Controlling of defined accounts or business elements
- Perform reconciliations for defined accounts and between financial and reporting systems
- Provide support and maintain effective communication with the local management and within the department
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University degree in Business Administration, management, finance or similar;
- 1/ 2 years’ experience in administrative and/or financial processes (preferred);
- Team player with strong communication & interpersonal skill;
- Fluent in English (mandatory);
- Proficient in MS Excel & Office;
- Experience with SAP systems (preferred);
- Professional ethics, responsibility and problem-solving orientation;
- Very good interpersonal skills, ability to communicate with different partners and work as team.
What else do I need to know?
In Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide.
Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please send your application in English
Job ID: 90350
Organisation: Controlling and Finance
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time