HR Talent Acquistion Internship
We have an exciting opportunity for a student to join our Human Resources team on a 12 month internship supporting the Talent Acquisition Entry-Level Talent function. Siemens is a leader in industrial digitisation technology, looking at the problems of the world today and developing solutions for these problems so that we make real what matters. Bringing in new talent to our organisation is vital for us to ensure we have the skills for the future to make sure our business continues to be successful in an ever changing, digital world, and therefore this is an excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic, energetic team, whom are always striving to attract and select the best and brightest minds.
What are my responsibilities?
Support all aspects of the Entry-Level Talent Recruitment cycle including which will involve working in 3 key areas; recruitment marketing, university engagement, operational recruitment and talent programmes. An overview of activities are as follows:
- Organising and co-ordinating engagement events at our Partner universities
- Managing the on campus Brand Ambassador activity to ensure Siemens is seen as a ELT Employer of Choice
- Supporting with marketing campaigns, website content and social media updates to promote the Siemens brand to the ELT audience
- Supporting with the development marketing materials which promote our ELT opportunities and programmes
- Supporting with the organisation of induction and celebration events for our ELT programmes
- Supporting with communications to business managers and the HR community to ensure there is a good understanding in the business of ELT development programmes and recruitment best practise.
- Supporting the operational team in sourcing talent, running assessment centres and co-ordinating offers to candidates
- Data analytics to demonstrate trends, areas of success and recommendations on how to improve ELT activities.
- Opportunities to get involved in a wide range of projects from across the whole Talent Acquisition function
- Supporting inclusion topics
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You will be studying towards a Business related or Human Resources related degree and looking to complete a 12 month Internship as part of your degree.
- You will have a strong interest in a career in Human Resources or Talent Acquisition.
- You will be a good communicator, have the ability to build relationships and have excellent organisational skills.
What else do I need to know?
This role will be for a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract starting in July 2019 and be based in our Frimley office. Some travel will be required around the UK so you will need to be flexible in regards to travel.
Job ID: 90353
Organisation: Human Resources
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time