Customer Service Engineer, Lab Diagnostics/ POC/ IT
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Customer Service Engineer, Lab Diagnostics/ POC/ IT to perform technical oriented service tasks of various scopes and supports in planning and managing these tasks.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will perform installations, start-ups, maintenance, repairs and updates of all products within your area of expertise and assisting with other products under supervision
- You will support SERVOR Service process and ensure optimal performance in all process activities related to within your area of responsibility
- You will ensure proper use, calibration and maintenance of tools & test equipment and report the usage on any related service
- You will comply to national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthcare
- You will prioritize tasks according to customer's service level agreements (service level differentiation)
- You will be responsible for internal and external escalations and ensure that service escalation procedures are complied with
- You will report any customer complaints with proper documentation to the USC
- You will ensure all customer requests, complaints and comments communicated are forwarded to the corresponding department for action
- You will ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction by managing customer expectations and building strong relationships with customer contact
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/services/customer-services
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed university degree in Electronics Engineering or Biomedical Engineering
- You have at least 1 year of work experience in customer service field
Your personality and skills:
- You possess good communication and interpersonal skill
- You are able to communicate in Thai and English language
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 90357
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time