Customer Service Engineer - Siemens Healthineers
Who are we?
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Where will I be working?
Siemens Healthineers Egypt is pleased to announce an extremely exciting opportunity to join our customer service team, as a customer service engineer.
Please note, the positions will be based in Alexandria / Delta
What will I be doing?
· Perform installations, start-ups, maintenance, repairs and updates of Siemens medical systems.
· Communicating and accept all operative advice from the Customer Care Center.
· Ensure the proper use of tool & test equipment.
· Comply with national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthcare
· Maintain highest customer satisfaction, in particular within the framework of Siemens Healthcare, Customer Services
· All responsibilities and jobs must be performed as cost-effectively as possible, taking profitability into account.
· --Maintain highest customer satisfaction, in particular within the framework of Siemens Healthcare, Customer Services
As a customer service engineer, you will bring an excellent customer focus, with the ability to work cross-functionally within our fast-paced environment.
The ideal person would be a fresh grade with a Bio-Medical, Electronic, Telecommunication or engineer degree from a reputable university or colleague.
Exposure within a customer service environment would be a huge plus, along with excellent written and verbal Arabic and English language.
Job ID: 90432
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time