Technical Project Manager (Locomotive)
Location: Gurgaon, India
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Engineering
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
As a Technical Project Manager you will be responsible for driving development projects within the Locomotive Engineering as per desired timelines, budget and quality. Other responsibilities will include:
- Coordination of internal and partner delivery resources across different competencies.
- Management of functional and non-functional requirements to determine the customer needs.
- Selection of appropriate project management approaches based on the needs of the projects.
- Development of detailed project plans to track progress and use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in the technical scope.
- Supporting customer project manager, measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Performing technical risk management to minimize project risks.
- Work on concept solutions together with the electrical and mechanical design team to setup new development projects.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- We are looking for candidates having masters or graduate in mechanical or electrical engineering from a reputed institute with a minimum working experience of 6 to 8 years.
- Proven track record of project management driving cross-functional project teams in a complex and changing environment.
- Understanding of business strategy and the railway marked in India and south east Asia.
- Strong influence and negotiations skills and the ability to drive decision making across multiple stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to communicate with cross-functional teams to collect requirements, describe and clarify strategy, specify solution features and refine technical designs.
- Knowledge on IEC and EN standards used in the railway industries is mandatory.
- Business fluent in English as well as intercultural experience.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 90459
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time