Head of Sales - Digital Grid
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Mode of employment: Full time only
Division - Energy Management, Digital Grid
What are my responsibilities?
· Develop and guide overall Digital Grid Sales team in UAE comprising of Protection, Substation Automation, Communication and SACDA - Control Centres.
· Drive Sales activities on an ongoing basis, ensuring on time offer proposals with right quality and cost in the market place to win the job.,
· Manage the sales and proposal teams within the business unit.
· Contribute to the development of marketing & sales strategies for UAE in co-ordination HQ to ensure profitable growth and expansion of business in line with the agreed business plans.
· Focus particularly on improving market intelligence on industry, infrastructure and oil & gas business.
· Maintain and prioritize business activities and reporting to local, regional and HQ management.
· Ensure active employee engagement through development, training and other measures for key employees.
· Ensure strict adherence to business conduct guidelines and other business processes throughout the organization.
· Focus on collaboration with other business units within Energy Management and other divisions to drive business growth, employee development and customer satisfaction.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
· Most importantly they need to be dynamic, outgoing with a real drive to succeed.
· Overall 10-15 years’ experience in the fields of Digital Grid/Energy automation, energy Transmission & Distribution, smart grids
· Experience overseeing/managing teams
· Experience in sales and business development
· Previous experience in the Middle East would be an advantage
· Business level spoken and written English. Arabic would be an advantage
· Experience working in a multicultural environment, ideally with a large international company
What do I need to know?
· Team Player
· Excellent communication skills
· Result driven
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application.
Job ID: 90475
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time