EHS&F Advanced Apprenticeship
Fantastic challenge for any student to enter the world of Siemens medical devices and understand the world of manufacturing in accordance to FDA regulations. This apprenticeship will allow the candidate to work with the EHS&F team across Siemens Sudbury facilities and have a good understanding of all aspects of company departments.
At Siemens Healthineers, we enable healthcare providers to increase value by expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving patient experience, and digitalizing healthcare.
Data is at the heart of what we do. We now consolidate the unprecedented volume of data and insights derived from our installed base of over 600,000 running systems worldwide and turn them into leading-edge enterprise and digital health services. This uniquely positions us to move the business of healthcare forward by helping our customers realize new opportunities.
- Learn how to be part of an EHS&F department driving effective safety & environmental management
- To understand EHS risk assessments and risk mitigation
- To understand the controlled document system for EHS
- To monitor safety processes such as contractor control and other risk controls
- To learn and understand the use of EHS&F tools such as: - Safety Health Environment Database - Intranet - Contractor Licence - The close call system – Documentum
- Learn how to carry out safety investigations.
- Learn how to discharge minor facility requests.
- Learn how to make EHS&F suggestions and see them through to completion.
- Learn how to progress EHS process improvements.
- Learn how to write and execute validation documentation.
- Be educated to A Level standard of NVQ/BTEC or HND equivalent
- Work well as a member of a team
- Be ready to learn how to lead a meeting and manage a project
- Be able to manage your own time
- Be able to use Microsoft office confidently
- Be passionate and curious
- Be a self starter and have a strong work ethic
Job ID: 90495
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time