Technical Expert - IT Security
Technical Expert – IT Security
You have a passion for Cyber Security? Would you think outside the box in security research? One thing is certain: your ideas will not be filed away, but almost always find their way into company practice. Join our cyber security research group in Bangalore to make the difference worldwide. Join our IT Security Research Group based in Banglore.
Let’s build a safer digital society together
- You will conduct research that will yield new insights, theories, analyses, data, algorithms and prototypes and help us to make our software development cycle as secure as possible
- Build security prototypes – bringing concepts to initial implementations – including design, coding to testing
- Establish engineering standards and security best practices in product development teams to understand and apply secure software development best practices
- Development of cybersecurity frameworks and showcase their impacts to the respective business groups, engineering team and stakeholders
- Provide consulting on web, container and AWS application security to development, engineering and network operations teams by following the devsecops approach
- You will develop and implement innovative security mechanisms in the topics of secure architectures, web security, cloud computing security, IoT etc
- You will find and resolve security weaknesses early on to minimize risks from the very beginning by collaborating with our data specialists and develop security intelligence that helps our business units to constantly improve their services
We have got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- Master’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
- Hands-on experience with IT security in the cloud environment as an architect, in development and/or operation, especially AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Hands-on experience in Static Code Analysis with Manual and Automated tools such as Veracode, Checkmarx, IBM Appscan or similar tools
- Expert with vulnerability assessment tools such as Qualys, Burp Suite, MetaSploit or similar tools
- Strong experience in the security considerations around virtualization (Container) and cloud (AWS, Azure, etc…) and other cloud security controls
- Ability to clearly present and communicate technical contexts / scientific work
Your first step to join our team is your application!
HR Team is looking forward to getting to know you.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about us at: www.siemens.com
Job ID: 90505
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time