Lead Research Engineer - Cyber Security
Are you passionate about creating future-proof cybersecurity solutions for the Industry 4.0 revolution?
We’re pushing the boundaries in often uncharted sectors like the Internet of things, big data analytics, artificial intelligence and cloud technologies. These innovations come with unpredictable security challenges, and we’re looking for the brightest minds who can help us protect our data, systems and infrastructure. Join our IT Security Research Group based in Banglore.
You can do a lot for us, like achieving more than you thought possible
You will follow state of the art security vulnerability mining and exploiting, software cracking and system attacking technology
You will perform threat assessment, fuzzing and evaluation of security validation and threat/vulnerability analysis.
- · Your knowledge of industrial standards like IEC 62443, ISO 27001, NIST 800 - 82, NERC CIP, IEC 62351, IEC 60870, DNP 3, Modbus, DLMS, Zigbee SEP, CIM etc.. will add value in building relationships with business across Siemens.
- As a part of expert team, you will solve problems utilizing current attack methods, manual penetration testing methods, and hacking tools–Nmap, Metasploit, Kali Linux, Burp Suite Pro–as a starting point for intensive manual security tests and self-developed testing tools
- Expertise in identifying security vulnerabilities of different industrial control devices/system, network traffic and other industrial applications
· Strong understanding of networking protocols/TCP/IP Stack and OT communication protocols including Common Industrial Protocol (CIP), MODBUS, DNP3, Profibus, Profinet, Ethernet, OPC etc…
· Experience in Next Gen Firewalls, Industrial deep packet inspection, OT firewalls, End point security.
Your first step to join our team is your application!
HR Team is looking forward to getting to know you.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about us at: www.siemens.com
Job ID: 90506
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time