Cloud Operations Product Manager 80% - 100%
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Division Building Technologies with its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, is a global market leader in the field of safe, energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings and infrastructure. Together with our 30,000 employees worldwide, we are helping to create a better future. We offer a unique combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, as well as energy management. Visit siemens.ch/jobs/bt for an insight into our organisation, our products and services, the challenges we face, our vacancies and the opportunities open to you to start, change or advance your career at our Building Technologies Division.
The worldwide market for building related cloud and IoT applications and services is fast growing and offers many business opportunities. As one of the major building automation players we from Siemens Building Technologies aim for a leading position in these future digital market segments, combining our strong hardware and application expertise with state-of-the-art IoT technology, software apps and new digital services. Our global headquarter for digital products is in Zug, Switzerland with hubs in USA, India and other parts of the world. As a recognized company in diversity, we foster an open mindset that invites you to cope with diverse cultural backgrounds, thinking, perspectives and ways of working together. We have created a team of brilliant entrepreneurs, digital thinkers, software developers and specialists in Building Technologies to lead the digitalization in our industry. We believe in small, fast moving teams and agile processes to gain immediate impact in the market. The colleagues in HQ work in close collaboration with our global sales organization to achieve the best results for our customers. We look for an entrepreneurial thinking and refreshing talent with a good understanding of cybersecurity to work as a Global Cloud Operations Product Manager
- Define, align and establish global cloud operations strategy for our cloud based offerings including cyber-security by leveraging your Product Management and/or DevOps experience
- Learn what our global customers (internal and external) need in collaboration with other product managers, identify critical points, create documents and service level agreements, review them with key stakeholders and communicate smoothly with our customers and the operations team.
- Define roadmap and lead the implementation for global operations of highly utilized SaaS offerings. Define overall process and related metrics for success and failure of operations, analyze and create dashboards for key metrics such as availability, response times and solving times on incidents
- Build up the cyber-security framework of tomorrow in collaboration with Cyber Security experts in Siemens
- Ensure compliance, transparency and proper tracking for cloud operations and cyber security
- Act as leader and ambassador for the global infrastructure teams, taking care of different stakeholders, mainly Customers, Product Managers and DevOps-Teams
Your skills and experience
- We look for a service-oriented personality, effective at dealing with incidents and problems related to infrastructure and cybersecurity and keeping calm during challenging moments. Part of your job is to bridge between people in different time zones
- You should have at-least 3 years of Product Management or DevOps experience in a B2B environment or cloud/IT service provider company using ITIL and standards such as ISO 2700x
- Concepts around containers, microservices & cloud services are familiar to you
- Your experience with migrations of products to Cloud environments, such as AWS, MS Azure or Alibaba is beneficial. Experience in dealing with cloud offerings in Building Automation and/or Industrial Automation is highly beneficial
- We need a strong team player in an agile/scrum environment and affinity for modern development methodologies like scrum, agile and SAFe
- Good and fluent communication is essential in this position, as you work with heterogeneous stakeholders having profound experience. Business fluent English is a must, ideally you speak German as well.
Good reasons to work at Siemens
We offer a huge number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women's network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us at www.Siemens.ch/employer.
Your new workplace
We look forward to receiving your full online application including CV, letter of motivation, references, certificates, and an indication of your availability. If you have any questions about this position, please contact us quoting the Job Title at: email@example.com. Please note that we only accept applications via our job portal siemens.ch/jobs and that we do not offer a Visa Sponsorship for this position. Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 90525
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time