Data Analyst - Tableau
Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
Functional Shared Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). FSS in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
Change the future with us
· You are a smart experienced professional who has good knowledge in Reporting and Analytics.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are a Graduate in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- /Post Graduate in BE/BSc/BCom/MBA
- You have minimum 3-4 years experience in industry or consulting with In-depth understanding of tools and techniques for data analysis
- You have proven work experience as business data analyst with technical expertise in data modeling
- You have strong knowledge and working experience with Tableau Visualization
- You have knowledge of analysis packages in Excel/R programming(Added Advantage) with database (SQL etc) management skills will be an added advantage
- You have strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- You are a quick learner and should be able to think critically
- You posses good Communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- You will be responsible to identify anomalies/outliers in data, Data cleansing and transformation and getting the data ready for analysis
- You will be responsible to identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using statistical/visual techniques and provide insights/reports
- You will present the findings, or translate the data into an understandable dashboard using Tableau
§ You will determine Key performance indicators by studying business functions, gather related data and analyze for insights to improve the KPIs
§ You will be responsible for continuously monitor the business KPIs and alert the management for any inconsistencies
- You will work with management to prioritize business and information needs
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are looking forward to getting to know you. We are Siemens with collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 90557
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time