Junior Accountant Trainee - French & German Speaker (m/f)
To support our Finance & Accounting operation we are looking for a Cash Collector Trainee fluent in German & French:
What are my responsibilities?
Execution of administrative AR tasks that involve the employee life cycle, from the global AR product catalogue:
- Customer Account Management;
- Contact Business Unit’s and Sales Dept.;
- Solve invoices’ incidents;
- SOA Controls;
- Complaints and reminders;
- Customer care (incoming calls and e-mails);
- Other activities (e.g. customer/vendor comp. etc);
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Minimum high school degree; University degree will be a plus;
- Fluent in French (written and spoken mandatory) with basic knowledge in German; or fluent in German (written and spoken mandatory) with basic knowledge in French;
- Knowledge in Accounting;
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook: access it’s a plus);
- Solid MS Office knowledge (mainly Excel, Outlook, also Word, and PowerPoint);
- Team Player, with strong customer focus, result & quality orientation;
- Reliable, organized, with autonomy and strong communication skills;
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please submit your application.
Job ID: 90567
Organisation: Controlling and Finance
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time