Senior Sales and Enterprise Account Executive 80-100 %
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Division Building Technologies with its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, is a global market leader in the field of safe, energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings and infrastructure. Together with around 30,000 employees worldwide, we are helping to create a better future. We offer a unique combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, as well as energy management. Visit siemens.ch/jobs for an insight into our organisation, our products and services, the challenges we face, our vacancies and the opportunities open to you to start, change or advance your career at our Building Technologies Division.
Building Performance and Sustainability offers a comprehensive portfolio stretching from strategic advisory services in energy management and energy supply (commodity side of energy) to energy and building efficiency audits and projects, a wide range of continuous optimization services and measurement, verification and reporting. The addressable market includes industrial manufacturing companies, private and public real estate companies, hospitals, municipalities, and other medium to large owners of real estate, from single site facilities to national, pan-European or Global building portfolios.
Lead our Building Performance and Sustainability (BPS) Sales Force of Zone South (Switzerland, Italy, Greece) and support our business with enterprise customers (multi-national, pan-European and cross-border customer with multiple sites) with your C-level contacts.
The combination of corporate account management, business development and sales support for our "Green" projects (HVAC and energy system refurbishments), engagement and alignment with all key stakeholders as well as the further development of the BPS portfolio and the associated tool landscape, make this position varied and offers many challenges.
Your new responsibilities
50% EU Enterprise Account Management - 50% Support for Business development and sales.
- Owns specific enterprise customers in the development phase, responsibility for the order intake and revenue development of these customers
- Responsible to set up repetitive business with enterprise customers and to act as a door opener for BPS offerings with a focus on Green Projects
- Coordinates / moderates sales activities with enterprise customers with Zone BPS teams and Areas, establish a joint go-to-customer approach on Area level for Enterprise customers
- Provides necessary operational support in the BPS sales teams of the areas, including approval processes, supports Area BPS teams in sales activities for local customers upon request, brings BPS sales knowhow to support Area sales regarding new sales approaches or new offerings or support new BPS sales representatives in first customer contacts (coaching and sell-with approach)
- Provides necessary trainings to increase / improve competencies in the Area sales teams
- Drives BPS sales community and actively drives and moderates knowledge/best practice sharing in the Zone South
- Contributes to the sales funnel management
- Active engagement and necessary alignment with all key stakeholders (360º)
- Participate in the development of BPS EU and BPS HQ portfolio, tools, processes etc.
Your skills and experience
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar sales function (external sales, sales team lead, account/ channel management or business development)
- Experience in the sale of solutions business, Performance Contracts, with corresponding financing models
- Experience in selling complex multidisciplinary projects and applying a consultative approach to the sales process.
- Technical understanding of HVAC technologies & systems, energy systems, engineering design work and project implementation & commissioning in the context of industrial facilities, commercial buildings, healthcare, data centres.
- Analytical and intercultural skills combined with a «hands on» and goal-oriented mentality as well as good understanding of customers’ behaviour
- Interest in taking on an active leadership and coaching role in addition to sales tasks
- Proven ability to collaborate and communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- High level of presentation, negotiation and communication skills in English and German. Any other languages would be a bonus.
- Travel activity 50 % (mainly in Switzerland and Italy)
Good reasons to work at Siemens
We offer a large number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women's network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us at siemens.ch/employer.
We look forward to receiving your full online application including CV, letter of motivation, references and certificates as well as an indication of your availability. If you have any questions about this position, please contact us quoting the Job ID at: email@example.com. Please note that we only accept applications via our job portal siemens.ch/jobs.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 90578
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either