We have an exciting position available for an experienced and motivated Promoter/ Sales Specialist to join our team in Monterrey, Nuevo León. Reporting to the PD PA Business Unit Lead, the Sales Specialist is the interface between the various sales teams, our clients as well as product management and development within Siemens HQ.
The role will require the ability to manage & take full responsibility of customer relationship and key stakeholders to attend technical requirements about process automation solutions.
The successful individual will be able to achieve client’s satisfaction through an excellent execution and technical alternatives.
Your key responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
• The position will be responsible for North region that includes Nuevo León, Tamaulipas, Chihuahua and Durango States.
• Increase market penetration of PCS 7 & S7-400 in the assigned region.
• Promotion of solutions and products of Process Automation and its different technologies.
• Development and execution of sales and/or technical presentations. Sales plan development and tracking by office / sales region. Implement necessary growth measures to ensure sales targets.
• Demonstrate equipment functionality to customers.
• Develop strategies to integrate new System Integrator and growth measures with current ones to achieve sales targets.
• Development of specifications and selection of equipment to propose “value added” solutions.
• Solve basic and medium technical problems.
• Provide support to sellers and sales channels.
• Strategies development for current products, new products and markets.
• Basic to medium knowledge of field instrumentation and medium to advance knowledge for automation and industrial processes will be an advantage.
• Knowledge of customers and processes mainly for the Mining/Cement, Water/Waste Water, Food and Beverage, Oil & Gas, Power Generation and Chemical industries.
• Effectively communicates with colleagues in a multicultural, multinational environment.
• Effectively collaborates with others colleagues to reach mutually agreeable outcomes and to resolve potential conflicts.
• Excellent presentation skills and ability to engage audiences
• Identify key data sources and utilize data-driven insights about important departmental metrics to improve business decisions.
• Build relationships and work well across functions/departments.
• Manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Understand business operations as well as basic corporate accounting, finance, management principles.
• Can successfully negotiate and close a deal.
• The successful applicant will be a self starter with a mature outlook, and able to work autonomously, with a strong customer solution focus accompanied by strong verbal and written communication skills. Your technical strengths, communications / presentation skills and persistence will play a vital role in ensuring total customer satisfaction for existing accounts and establishing new ones. Experience providing sales or technical support for Siemens process automation offerings will be advantageous.
Qualifications and Requirements
• 3-5 years experienced in technical marketing / sales activities.
• Basic or average technical knowledge in Process Control Systems for Process Industries.
• Field instrumentation knowledge is a plus.
• Engineer in Mechatronics, Control and Automation or Electronic (focused on automation).
• English (Reading, speaking and writing 80%)
• Travelling: 70% of the job time
• The position will be based in Monterrey, Nuevo León.
• Candidate may have to travel with demo equipment (demo cases weight from around 10-40 Kgs each)