Healthcare IT Technical Specialist Graduate
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. As we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Engineering, Computer Science, Technical, or Scientific Graduate to join our Healthcare IT Professional Services team. In this newly created role you will carry out all day to day professional service operations (implementation and support) of the Siemens Healthcare IT solutions; VNA, eHealth, Medicalis, Advanced Visualisation, Cardiology PACS, RIS and PACS with minimal supervision ensuring compliance with customer satisfaction, quality and safety standards. This is initially a 12 month position with various rotations and mentorship throughout the IT Healthcare Professional Services team with potential for permanency. This position will require travel to support project implementations throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Conducting project implementation including site readiness inspections, all documentations and training of system and IT administrators
· Working closely with the Install Base Coordinator to ensure all new equipment is correctly listed and all old/scrapped equipment is cleaned up post project
· Facilitating customers system administrator training
· Providing internal and external customer call clarifications in a professional and timely manner aiming to solve technical issues remotely and achieving excellent site visit avoidance rates by utilising effective troubleshooting methods
· Analysis of the incident with help of End Users or IT Administrators, remote diagnostic and knowledge databases exhibiting well developed interpersonal and organisational skills, a professional attitude and team orientated approach
· Ensuring jobs are appropriately logged, annotated, dispatched (if on-site attendance is necessary, and closed), providing end-to-end oversight and ownership to exceed customer expectations
· Increasing and maintaining technical knowledge and skills by participation in internal technical training courses and electronic and online learning and field visits and disseminate this information to the rest of the Customer Services IT team to ensure up-to-date advice and assistance to internal and external customers
To be successful in this role, essential criteria include:
- Tertiary qualification in either Technical, Engineering or Scientific qualification is mandatory
- In addition, knowledge of Windows OS, Linux OS, Oracle DB and Web applications is required
- Knowledge of DICOM, HL7, PACS, RIS, CPACS, Advanced Visualisation is an advantage
- Your ability to apply analytical thinking to identify root causes and develop solution concepts as well as your ability to provide a high level of professional support when under pressure will see you succeed in this role
- You will possess high level verbal communication skills in addition to active listening skills to really understand the customers’ needs and requirements
- Your passion for healthcare, customer focus and ability to work as part of a team will be an integral to the way you work
- Ability and willingness to travel to support project implementations throughout Australia and New Zealand
In order to push the boundaries in our exciting and challenging industry, our shared sense of common purpose guides our decisions and day-to-day work. We work in a flexible and dynamic environment that allows for our own priorities. And while we respect each other’s individuality, we are proud of the high level of team spirit we share.
In return, we offer a rewarding team environment, a commitment to your ongoing learning and development.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us today.
Applications close 28 December 2018 or sooner if sufficient applications are received.
Job ID: 90615
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time