Estimator – Access Control, CCTV and Security Services
- Undertake tender support and quotation activities through all sales stages from EOI to supply of offer including design, product selection, labour estimation, costing and formal quotation for extensions, migrations, upgrades, new solutions or service contracts based on industry-leading technologies and solutions to support our key accounts in QLD or new potential “Greenfield” accounts / sites
- Coordinate information gathering activities as required with sales, service and operational team members as needed to compile offers.
- Support the Qld security sales team to review potential incoming opportunities and tenders and to qualify them (bid/no bid) and identify opportunities of relevance within the limits of the capability and skill set of our internal teams, in order to continue to grow the QLD client base.
- Attend sites (if and as required) with Sales team member/s to better understand the customer’s business process, concerns and security needs. This will allow the sales team to propose the optimal Siemens solution and a more accurate quotation to address the client’s requirements most effectively.
- Comply with Company Quality System Tendering procedures
- Compilation of high quality tender responses and quotation offers.
- Ensure timely responses of tender responses and quotation offers.
- Ensure accurate solution offerings and costings tender responses and quotation offers.
- Attend internal estimate review meetings with the appropriate management
- Identify and implement cost saving initiatives in a proactive manner to assist in bid competitiveness
- Provide support activities for the handover of successful tenders to our Project Teams for delivery.
- A QLD Security License
- Strong Access Control/CCTV/Security/ background
- Experience working within the Security industry
- Self-motivated and be able to work autonomously
- Willingness to embrace processes
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Exercise attention to detail and be able to review formal documentation
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- IT literate particularly with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Strong Computer Hardware and IP Networking skills would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Experience having worked in a similar role
- Full rights to work in Australia.
Job ID: 90621
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time