CS Regional Support Specialist, MRI
Siemens Healthineers is hiring a Regional Application Support Specialist, MRI to be responsible provide professional support for Medical products in the modality scope including but not limited to Software, Hardware, Electronics, Electrical, Electro-mechanical, Digital, and Artificial Intelligence. Online and Onsite support as and when needed.
What are my responsibilities?
- Lead/participate the introduction of new products within the region, if requested and demonstrate high degree of clinical applications, IT and/or operational aspects of designated Siemens Healthineers imaging or diagnostic products.
- Receive telephone, email, online chat, and GSMS notifications and take necessary action by using problem solution techniques, setting priorities and as required, follow the complaint handling and escalation guidelines with prompt attention to internal and external requests, to escalate problems to HSC.
- Analysis of the incident working closely with local service engineer, Siemens Remote diagnostics, data collection (eg savelogs), and the knowledge database submission to HSC/BU for possible solution after studying trends & summarize complex issues.
- Take necessary action and document all correspondence and actions taken according to the GDP guidelines and Quality Management system. This is a mandatory regulatory requirement subject to internal/external audit for quality.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction of the modality, demonstrating proactive attitude and actions to optimize performance and their perception (e.g. proactive checking of high "cost instruments" and developing specific action plans). Develop and maintain relationships with top customers and opinion leaders.
- Understand clearly the escalation process and know when to initiate escalation to the Customer Service Headquarter Support Center (problem management) with consideration of the escalation guidelines.
- On request of the local service organization perform on-site support, work with CCC Operation Managers on overall regional TSEs performance in order to help in coaching and training development opportunities.
- Contribute to achieving the Healthineers strategy and principles. Maintain at all times strict practice to Compliance regulations and Quality Management System of the company and department. Have full understanding of the Department principles, PMP for continuous improvement and development.
- Work closely with CCC in order to support the spare part optimization process through the product life cycle with the goal of increasing customer service level by optimizing replacement parts inventory, test equipment, tools and technical libraries of FSEs. Manage and co-ordinate Hardware vendors where contracted to do so for IT related functions.
- Lead regular regional teleconferences and regularly participate in global or regional conference calls and or Exchange/ Focus meetings. Actively transfer knowledge into and around RSC support team to keep a well-balanced skills profile thus maintaining a high quality of service.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Technical or university diploma/degree in clinical science or equivalent in a relevant life sciences subject, or equivalent education and work experience.
- Qualifications in related field in medical devices will be an added advantage.
- More than 5 years’ experience within Clinical Applications of the related Healthcare systems portfolio.
- Strong knowledge with Software applications and Hardware configurations in respective areas of products and responsibilities.
- Strong attributes and experience in solving complex problems by using structured solving methods. Experience software configuration, ideally in a hospital setting for It related user functions.
What else do you need to know?
With 47,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
Job ID: 90627
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time