* Supports development and / or implements recruiting standards in order to ensure effective staffing in the organization;
* Supports management in the design and development of talent acquisition policies, guidelines, methods and tools;
* Cooperates with HR operations and HR business partners or line management in related matters;
* May perform or support individual and / or group assessments and analyses results;
* Processes recruiting specific transactions, such as arranging travel assignments for applicants, resolving appointment issues, and administrating assessment and application processes;
* Responds to routine inquiries from applicants;
* Maintains files for all documents processed, such as CVs;
* Assists with creation, transmission and processing of data files between various stakeholders in the recruiting process;
* Assists in liaising with authorities and with local organization units, if necessary.
What is needed to qualify for the position?
* Higher education (Economics, Marketing);
* At least 3 years of the relevant experience within the international companies;
* Fluent Russian and English skills, German as a plus;
* Good knowledge of Russian labor law;
* Good knowledge of modern recruiting techniques, interview methodologies;
* Willing to reach the goals and improve the processes;
* Hardworking and optimistic approach.
We are suggesting really interesting position in our friendly team for a person willing to develop him/herself, to support our business to become stronger, to improve our processes to make current situation better and better.
Our office is on Bolshaya Tatarskaya street, 9 (near Novokuznetskaya or Tretiakovskaya metro stations). We offer social package and a contract according to the Russian labor law.