Identity Management Specialist (m/f)
- Solution Architecture Elaboration for IAM towards applications
- Configuration of federation with Siemens Partner organizations
- Application integration and federation (SAML, OIDC, OAuth)
- Designing and implementing monitoring solutions
- Support the internal security and auditing initiatives
- Technical support
- Liaising with 2nd level support and software vendor teams
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Fluent in English
- Experience and understanding of using Identity Federation protocols (SAML, OIDC, OAuth, ...)
- Experience and understanding of Identity Federations using the inbound SAML
- Understanding of the needs of Identity and Access Management solutions
- Experience with SSO solutions
- Understanding of IT systems integration
- Development experience on cloud infrastructures
- Nice to have: Experience with Ping Identity, ForgeRock or Auth0 solutions
In Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask
tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
Job ID: 90671
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time