Web Systems Administrator (m/f)
Information Technology is core to our future. Be part of this change.
At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow. Technology advances almost every day. As one of our IT specialists, you can help us find new ways of utilizing it so that businesses can work more efficiently and effectively. Whether it’s supporting the digitalization journey and new data-based business models or developing best-in-class security systems to keep customer details safe from cyber-attacks.
We are looking for a Web Systems Administrator (m/f):
What are my responsibilities?
- Install, configure, operate and upgrade Microsoft IIS, Apache and IBM WebSphere based systems and related products
- Perform administrative tasks, coordinating requirements and planning resources with the customer and other technical departments involved
- Elaborate security concepts and guarantee that security measures are implemented properly
- Perform general technical troubleshooting, initiate and implement measures to prevent errors, initiate escalation processes if necessary
- Provide developer support by assisting in solving technical problems
- Monitor the IT market regarding alternative concepts
- Maintain documentation of audit and business relevant data
- Plan growth and changes (capacity planning) in coordination with the customer
- Work as part of a team and provide 24x7 support when required
- Be available to perform administrative activities outside business hours (after 17:00 or on weekends).
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 3+ years Microsoft IIS web server Administration
- 2+ years Apache web server Administration
- 2+ years Tomcat Administration
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Administration is a plus
- JBOSS Administration is a plus
- Oracle REST Data Services (ORDS) for Oracle APEX is a plus
- Strong understanding in Network security
- Strong skills in Web technologies such HTTP/HTTPS, SSL
- Strong knowledge in Web server performance and security tuning
- Strong knowledge in Powershell scripting
- Knowledge in Administration and monitoring tools
- Strong know-how in Data Center support
- Project coordination skills
- Knowledge in ITIL Foundation
- Knowledge/experience in Agile working mode
- Strong teamwork, decision-making, documentation and analytical skills
- Fluent in English (speaking, reading and writing)
- German knowledge is a plus
What else do I need to know?
At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please send us your application in English.
Job ID: 90678
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time