If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Are you a bright, curious innovator with a passion for technology? Want to work with companies to shape their digital future? Looking for a role where you’ll push your limits and learn something new every day? Our MindSphere team could be for you.
From making industries smarter to creating blueprints for the future, at Siemens we develop the technologies that keep the world moving forward. As a member of our fast-growing MindSphere team, you’ll work across a range of interesting and challenging projects, putting great ideas into action. What’s more, you’ll work alongside some of the sharpest minds in your field, gaining new skills and experiences, within a dynamic and supportive environment.
Join our team as Working Student – System Design - UX (m/f/diverse) MindSphere at Erlangen.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
You will work in the System Design department in the field of UX (user experience). Together with your, we want to take a close look at our customers and find out what our product looks like, how it is received and how it works over its lifetime. We will ask ourselves what new demands our customers are expecting. We want to know how they interact with the product. And how we have to adapt to it in all areas. Our Mission in a nutshell: System Design glues MindSphere Team and our customers together by providing user-centric “Leitplanken” and guidance towards one global ecosystem.
- Responsible for the internal UX Wiki page
- Develop and improve MindSphere Personas and user journeys
- Visualize user journeys and use cases for example in form of a Comic
- Support all PRM Teams while using UX templates and Processes
- Work on various topics to change the MindSphere organization in a UX-driven and User Centric organization
- Act as integration person to connect different stake holders within the Mindsphere Organization
- Help to organize trainings and workshops
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- Studying minor / major Computer Science / Informatics / Human Computer Interaction / media design / digital media / communication / business administration / UX design
- Good technical understanding (Agent, Cloud, Web client, Mobile-App)
- Understand agile software development and Scrum
- Understand UX Design Process (Persona / User Story / User Research / User journey)
- Understand Design Thinking Process
- MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other office productivity tools
- Have skills in Adobe Photoshop or other similar tools
- Have skills in Adobe Illustrator or other similar tools
- Ability to create and present user journeys and use cases
- Ability to draw people and Scenes
- Good English skills (speaking and writing)
- Structured working skills
- Team player with very high commitment and motivation
- First technical understanding of the industrial world and the customer needs and challenges in various industries
- Experience with web technology (e.g. HTML, CSS, JS, XML) is a plus
- Experience to write requirements and/or creating specifications
Siemens Industry Software GmbH is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM) and digital manufacturing converge through PLM.
We provide competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens Industry Software GmbH before applying.
Contact person is Jens Kautler – firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to discuss any initial questions with us.
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees. Siemens places great value on equal employment opportunities. We look forward to receiving applications from handicapped people and thus support the initiative “job – Jobs ohne Barrieren”.
Job ID: 90689
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time