Medical Affairs Manager (m/f/diverse) Artificial Intelligence
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Medical Affairs Manager (m/f/diverse) Artificial Intelligence.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, you have the opportunity to evaluate product safety and the effectiveness of our products.
- You will be responsible for the clinical strategy as well as the design and execution of efficient and robust clinical trials for new AI solutions
- You will support and advise global regulatory strategy and operation of medical risks and benefits to evaluate product safety and effectiveness for commercialized/marketed solutions as well as new product development
- You will support the development of strategic relations with the medical and scientific leadership of key regional, national and global accounts
- You will conceptualize and direct the testing for new developments of the new designs, products, methods and processes for AI solutions
- You will engage with key stakeholders in product development and support the entire portfolio of AI solutions through the product life cycle
- You will maintain accurate documentation and files related to risk-benefit analyses and/or post-market surveillance activities
- You will contribute to post-market surveillance activities in alignment with policies and procedures and applicable standards/regulations
This position may suit you best, if you are a clinical expert and have deep clinical know-how.
- You are a medical doctor or possess a PhD in radiology or related areas with practical experience in radiology
- A proven track record with clinical research and clinical study design is required
- You have relevant long-term and broad experience in the healthcare industry and medical imaging; a focus on advanced technologies, solutions and processes is required
- You demonstrate a clear understanding of functionality/intended use of medical imaging solutions, and their application in clinical practice
- You are well experienced acting on executive management levels and you have excellent communication capabilities and interpersonal skills to build strong relationships within a matrix environment, as well as with external partners, customers, key opinion leaders and the FDA
- You are able to focus clearly on customer expectations and product applications coupled with the ability to teach clinical implications both internally and externally
- To advance our product solutions, your analytical thinking abilities, clinical judgment and problem-solving skills combined with your knowledge of the business practices will help you extensively
- Fluent English speaking skills round off your profile
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) / 17 – 1717
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Linda Brachwitz.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 90744
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time