What are my responsibilities?
- The PM coordinator shall mainly takes cares of all PM@Siemens relevant topics in the implementation of rolling stock 2 / partially support Siemens Mobility China - in process and people
- Responsible for PM process governance support
- Responsible for PM community activities organization and support.
- Prepare and support on routine PM@Siemens reporting / processs topics including but not limited to standard reporting, PCMB control, PM/CPM certification.
How do I need to qualify for this job ?
- Understanding the basic knowledge of Project Management;
with project experiences as project practitioners are preferred; with Siemens internal working experiences preferred
- At least 2 years of working experiences.
- Good team player / good communicator
- clear logic / structured thinking
dedicated / fast learner
- Eager to take on new challenges
- Fluent in English (good at written and verbal)
Job ID: 90758
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time