Senior Process Associate - Travel & Expenses
Senior Process Associate – Travel & Expenses
Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
Functional Shared Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). FSS in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
Change the future with us
· You are a smart experienced professional who has good knowledge in Travel & Claims.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are Graduate with minimum 2 years of experience in Finance and Accounts Stream handling Travel & Claims process
- You are certified in Green Belt
- You have good working knowledge in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word & Power Point)
- You have good communication skills both written & oral
- You are willing to stretch your work during weekends during spikes
- You will be responsible for processing/auditing of business travel & expense claims in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring that all claims comply to their country specific expense policy requirements
- Process travel & expense claims within the required service level agreements
- You will be responsible to reconcile transactions made on T&E , follow-up with employees and ensure transactions are verified & posted in the system.
- You will respond promptly to queries raised by the employees regarding their travel & expense claims
- and ensure responses received from employees are actioned in a timely manner
- You will communicate any changes to employee claims or value amendments clearly
- You will proactively raise issues and concerns with stakeholders and management regarding day-to-day tasks and formulate/implement process improvement initiatives
- You will be responsible to identify and participate in process improvement initiatives and assist with system integration/automation
- You will provide administrative and analytical support to Management
- You will be responsible to promote and enforce T&E policy understanding and adherence
- You will manage day to day deliverables, ensure no backlogs created
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are looking forward to getting to know you. We are Siemens with collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 90766
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time