Technical leader Structural Engineering
Location: Pune, India
Department: Power and Gas
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Engineering
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
We bring power to the people
We create a future to live in with a broad spectrum of products and solutions for the environmentally-compatible and resource-saving generation of power.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Co-ordinate with various departments for structure related queries. Preparing engineering design drawings as per engineering input for structural steel.
- Co-ordinate with sub-vendor for shop drawings. Co-ordinate with sub-vendor & design office for Request For Information.
- Preparing 3d model (Tekla) & shop drawings as per engineering design drawings. Providing required reports from 3d model.
- Reviewing 3d model provided by vendor. Clarifying shop queries from fabrication shop.
- Design assistance to the Lead/ Senior Structural Engineer in performing Steel structural design for Modules.
- Engineering of FPSO Topside Modules like E-House, Power Generation, Gas compression and Water Injection etc.
- Perform structural steel design and detailing for Offshore (FPSO’s) and Onshore Petro chemical plants. (For Oil& Gas industry applications)
- Preparation of Structural Design reports, Material take off, Weight control Report etc,
- Co-ordination with structural detailing team in preparing drawings, 3D Models in PDMS software’s etc. Checking of drawings, MTO and Vendor Drawings.
- Design of prefabricated steel buildings for Blast loading including dynamic analysis.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- A Bachelor Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering.
- Study of Offshore Structural Engineering or Structural steel Design is an added advantage and will be given preference.
- Knowledge in using Structural Analysis and design Software’s like STAAD.Pro, SACS etc.
- Knowledge of Tekla Tool
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 90782
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time