IPM is group of self-motivated, goal-oriented and highly skilled professionals who are working in the field of Business development and exectuion for Digitalization and Reliability Solutions. Our philosophy is “Go the Extra Mile!” . We embrace coaching, we thrive on feedback, and we strive for excellence.
This position is responsible for Technical Developments in the field of Energy Analytics and Process Analytics and also Execution for IPM Projects in the field of Energy Analytics and IoT.
We make real what matters
- Knowledge of the services / product line related to the domain area -
- Manufacturing processes know how,
- Energy Management,
- Business Intelligence Tools (Jaspersoft / Tableau and others),
- Design in SCADA Systems
- Reliability Centred Maintenance concepts,
- Design Engineering and Asset Management.
- Data Analytics
- IoT solutions
- Asset Management Concepts
- Design Thinking
- Quality Management
- EHS and Compliance.
What you need to make real what matters
- Degree / Diploma in Engineering - Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation
- Development and implementation of Digitalization Solutions / Offerings
- Business modelling for the innovative analytics solutions.
- Analytics Solution Development
- Automation and controls
- Design and Engineering for systems and process (preferably in cement industry)
- Manufacturing Processes
- Maintenance Management in Cement Industry
- Industrial Experience - 2-5 Years
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role.
About Us - We’re . A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 90800
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time