SHL L&C Senior Investigator
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today's dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done –because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We're also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the
hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, help transform Siemens Healthineers into a learning organization.
• Primarily responsible for the planning, conduct, management and reporting on all investigations personally assigned under the responsibility of HC LC CO Greater China and HC LC CO APC. (Full responsibility)
• Responsible for assisting other Case Handling staff or Operational Compliance Officers in the conduct of mandated central and local investigations. (Full responsibility)
• Provide support, training, guidance and direction in the analysis and investigation of highly complex compliance-related matters to Compliance colleagues. (Shared responsibility)
• Responsible for efficient and timely reporting of the results of all assigned investigative activities in the region to the Regional Heads and the Head of Investigations, Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Germany. (Full responsibility)
• Responsible for the timely and efficient preparation, factual correctness, appropriate legal argumentation and drafting of relevant, risk-based recommendations for disciplinary and other remediation actions to prevent future misconduct.(Full responsibility)
• Actively participate as required in the remediation of all recommendations issued in assigned reports of investigation by the Regional Offices.(Full responsibility)
• Responsible for preparation of all planned investigative approaches for the investigations assigned under the responsibility of the Regional Offices and in line with the Siemens Investigations Process. (Shared responsibility)
• Responsible to ensure that investigations in the regions are conducted in a professional and timely manner.(Full responsibility)
• Ensures that all investigations in the regions adequately consider the risks for the business from a compliance perspective.(Full responsibility)
• Under the direction of the Regional Heads provide regional management with timely and risk-based advice on matters arising from assigned investigation activity.(Shared responsibility)
This position may suit you best, if building learning organizations is your expertise and you have extensive experience with Top Management Learning and Leadership Development.
• Profound professional experience in the listed duties and responsibilities; preferably experience in international financial crime investigations such as with a governmental investigative agency; Siemens internal case handling experience preferred.
• Alternatively, other equivalent experience in fields like legal and compliance will be considered.
• Previous international and multi-cultural experience desirable
Job ID: 90802
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time